Benefits of Silica
- Maintain intestinal lining
- Improve digestive system
- Silica helps to improve gastrointestinal environment.
- Silica helps to increase the abundance of beneficial bacteria species and decreases the abundance of harmful species.
- Silica helps to improve oral health
- Supplementation with silica leads to prevention, inhibition and/or treatment of periodontitis (gum/disease) and peri-implantatis (inflammation of tissue surrounding dental implants)
- Silica exhibits anti-diabetic effect by lowering blood glucose level, improving the tolerance to insulin and reducing the risk of glomerulopathy.
- Supplementation with silica helps to support β cells function and prevent diabetes.
- Improve heart health
- Strengthen artery walls
- Reduce risk of developing cardiovascular diseases
- Silica is an important structural component of the aortic wall that protects the vessel against lipid permeability and the development of fatty lesions.
- Supplementation with silica reduces the overall incidence of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Silica helps to reduce the arterial pressure and prevent extracellular matrix degenerative processes.